As we are building new fintech solution to help small business owners, we are looking for a young, passionate and talented Full Stack Marketing Manager to join our startup team.
This is pivotal and exciting role to develop from ground up the go-to-market team to effectively reach millions of modern retailers on e-commerce and traditional retailers in rural cities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You are our marketing ninja, you know what to tell the world about our software products and solutions to have the maximum impact. You work closely with our Founders and our engineering & product teams to translate complex technical concepts and features of our software products into inspiring product positioning, messaging, and value proposition.
- Conduct competitive analysis, get insights, and build insights into marketing strategy and tactical materials
- Translate product features into prospect benefits and communicate product value to the market
- Identify growth opportunities and move toward them with the right balance of long and short term initiatives
- Manage a leadership dashboard and report funnel & growth metrics out to the rest of the leadership team and board
- Maintain customer personas and build targeting strategies into marketing campaigns
- Understand and deliver content to drive marketing/sales goals (i.e. web content for SEO, testimonial PDFs for lead-in/sales enablement, nurture campaigns to move top-of-funnel leads down to sales, etc.)
- Develop materials fto move people down the funnel – headline copywriting should ideally be a core competency, long-form copy and design may be outsourced if needed
- Lead the company in developing and delivering content in your ideal “watering-holes”
- Write straightforward, simple, succinct, meaningful ad and web copy to connect with target personas
- Manage digital channels, including website, social and online presence
- Execute tactical marketing decisions based on data (Cost per MQL, OKRs based on funnel projections, efforts based on chance)
- Manage the marketing data stack including qualified pipeline from marketing, funnel and content metrics, CPC, CAC, and website analytics
- Manage and enforce a consistent brand style including maintaining brand guidelines
- Manage and distribute designed assets
- Design landing pages, sales assets and brand templates
- Create video, PDF, and illustrative content
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 4-6 years of digital marketing experience in B2C business, especially startup environment.
- Good understanding of product marketing, inbound marketing, and content marketing.
- Familiar with the process of product management and how product marketing fits into it.
- Have solid knowledge of marketing analytics, automation, and content creation tools.
- You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- You have proven ability to craft engaging content including blog posts, white-papers, slide decks, videos, etc.
- Self-starter: You are hands on with the attitude to get things done. We will challenge you on this!
- Strong startup personalities self-driven, innovative, resilient, candid with strong ownership mindset.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to make big impacts for millions of retailers in Vietnam and global markets.
- Super dynamic and vibrant startup environment with a talented and very motivated team with flat hierarchy.
- Opportunity to initiate, implement the strategic and business impact idea everyday
- Competitive package with massive opportunity to accelerate your career development
- Employment under the Labor Code, strong team, social insurance and performance bonuses, cozy office with aa kitchen where you can always find coffee, cookie, and candy
- Competitive package with stock option for founding members