Jamalex is a tech startup studio founded by senior e-commerce executives and experts from Lazada, Datamart, Vascara.. with solid experience in building and scaling e-commerce companies. We build new innovative tech businesses from ground up or innovate from within existing organization for our market-leading clients and partners including Sovico Group, Vietjet Air, Central Group, FrieslandCampina..
As we are building new fintech solution to help small business owners manage their finance better and smarter, we are looking for a passionate and talented Senior Product Manager to join our startup team. This is both challenging and exciting role to develop from ground up a product that can make impact to millions of businesses and people in our country and across the larger global markets
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Gather and elicit requirements from end users, business departments and stakeholders.
- Analyze requirements or concepts and propose viable solutions that bring high value for business and end-users.
- Work closely with other Product Managers, Product Designer to define and write Software Requirements Specification (Business Flow, Use-Cases, Wireframe, Functional and Non-functional requirements.)
- Work closely with the engineer team (DEV, QC, Designer) and stakeholders in the Agile process and ensure features are being implemented to meet business needs.
- Plan and prioritize product development activities
- Track and monitor the effectiveness of the products and optimize it.
- Make creative recommendations to expand product strategy and vision.
- Manage the key parts of the roadmap from conception through design, build, release, analysis, and iteration
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 5-8 years of experience in product or project management at a tech B2C company, at least 1 year at a startup.
- Ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Expertise with web and mobile app standards, UX principles, and usability.
- Learn fast and be flexible and proactive.
- Full cycle product building management experience
- Background in retail tech, accounting and finance, or data background is a big plus
- Strong startup personalities self-driven, innovative, resilient, candid with strong ownership mindset.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Super dynamic and vibrant startup environment with a talented and very motivated team with flat hierarchy.
- Opportunity to initiate, implement the strategic and business impact idea everyday
- Competitive package with massive opportunity to accelerate your career development
- Employment under the Labor Code, strong team, social insurance and performance bonuses, cozy office with aa kitchen where you can always find coffee, cookie, and candy